2. Definition of Personal Data Personal Data means any data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly/indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via our site. By providing your personal data, you agree that we can use your personal data in accordance with this policy. Ensure you understand this policy in its entirety and take your time to read it.
3. Who Are We? ECS Plumbing & Heating Ltd, we cover all aspects of Plumbing, Heating, renewables & Air Conditioning work across Hampshire, Surrey & it’s surrounding area’s. Our company registration number is: 8837251. Our registered office and main trading address is: The Stoneyard, Alton lane, Four Marks, Hampshire, GU34 5AJ. Our registered VAT number is: 177740772.
4. How Do We Collect Information from You? We collect information from you: • When you make a booking • When you email a general enquiry • When you leave feedback or a review
5. What Type of Information is Collected from You? When you make a booking, you will be asked to submit personal information. We collect this information, so we can fulfil your booking and provide you with the best level of service. When you make a booking, ECS Plumbing & Heating Ltd collects information such as: • Your name • Your address • Your telephone number • Your email address (used for quotes, booking confirmation, invoicing, and feedback emails) • Any comments/feedback you submit
7. How is Your Information Used? Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary to complete a booking, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests. We require the information outlined in the previous section to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: • Internal record keeping • Sending you service emails (quotes, booking confirmation, feedback and service reminders) • Improving our products and services We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
9. Your Choices We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message. You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that ECS Plumbing & Heating Ltd holds about you and have any inaccuracies corrected. Any such requests should be made by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We have processes in place to ensure that we respond to a request for erasure without undue delay and within one month of receipt. We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We use customer feedback to develop and improve our services and may post your comments about our services on our feedback page. If you do not wish to have your comments posted on our website, please indicate your desire not to be included by appending the comments section.